City

Arrival Date

Departure Date
Adults Children

Search
Web
Fay-West.com
Photography
connellsville.com

Everson Evangelical Church

Location: Everson, PA Added: May 19, 2003
Type: Current Contributed by: Everson Centennial Committee
Circa: 2003 (+/- 0 years)
Everson Evangelical Church - Everson, PA
Everson Evangelical Church is an outgrowth of the Walnut Hill Church that dates to the year 1842. The Everson Church began in 1899 when Rev. WS Thomalson began holding regular services in the old school building. From 1900-1946 the Everson Church was affiliated with the Church of the Brethren of Christ. In 1946 the United Brethren in Christ and the Evangelical Church merged to form the Evangelical United Brethren. In 1968 the EUB merged with the United Methodist. It remained so until 1970 when the congregation voted to withdraw from the United Methodist Church and affliated with the Evangelical Church of North America and has continued to the present. (2003)

 
©1997-2006 Fay-West.com. All Rights Reserved.
Link to Us | Copyright Statement | Privacy Policy